We’re looking for a working student!
Working at veed analytics is about supporting clients so they get a new understanding of their own market. It’s about being part of a team full of nerds with a passion for digital media. Working with us gives you insights into the industry you don’t get to experience otherwise. You get recognized for your efforts and learn analytical skills that last a lifetime.
Together we drive innovation in the continuously growing world of media!
A Day in the Life
- Provide insights and analysis for the TV and VoD market, by e.g. making use of our own video showroom
- Gather fascinating information by supporting us preparing and executing workshops for our clients
- Work independently and as part of the team
- Take the opportunities we offer! Grow personally and professionally by coming up with creative ideas in the areas of HR, IT and marketing
What you’ll need
The good news is that we will teach you everything important you need to know to be successful on the job (“so fetch”!). But you shall particularly pass if you meet these requirements from the get-go:
- You’re an enrolled student at a University and you have time for at least 15 hours per week
- The job requires you to know a thing or two about TV and movies, be able to understand, analyze, and summarize what you see in regards to products, features, pricing and content strategies
- You should be fluent in both English and German. So, you can understand the difference between “mist” and “Mist”
- Long story short: You know how to use your brain and you love digital media in any shape, way or form as much as we do.
This is your chance to start gaining important experiences and developing your skills in a fast-growing industry.
We need your aspiration, brain, and passion to help us and our clients gather the best insights!
Think you’ve got what it takes? To become part of the veed team send Julia your full application or if you have questions call her at +49 89 1271 9464!